- A Student must carry his diary to school everyday . It must have his photograph, with identity information complete and signed by parents.
- Students who come to school by their own transport should reach at school before the bell rings.
- Students should be neatly dressed .Students who are sloppily dressed or not in uniform will be severely dealt with.
- Boys should get their hair and nails cut at regular intervals..
- Student shouldnot damage any school furniture, write or draw any thing on walls, furniture or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher or to the Principal. Any damage done will be made good by the one who causes it.
- The School is not responsible for goods lost. It is advisable not to bring valuable articles (like watches or cell phones, i-pods, cameras etc.) to school.
- Students are not allowed to wear any jewellery to school (no chains, rings, bracelets).
- Students should be polite wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet their teachers when they meet them. Bullying and use of foul language is a punishable offence. The school reserves the right to take strict disciplinary action against a student whose diligence or progress in studies is constantly unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
- Parents and guardians may not visit their wards or teachers in the classrooms without the permission of the Principal.